Resource Management Systems Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers, their staff and other guest users of our site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Resource Management Systems Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09325600 whose registered office is at Unit 16, Highcroft Industrial Estate, Enterprise Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 0BT. Please note though that if you are a staff member of one of our customers, your employer is the data controller for the purposes of the Act and we merely process the data on their behalf as part of your and their use of our services.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to the Asset Placer, People Placer or Care Placer services and use such service, sign up to our mailing list, participate in social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site or provide other feedback to us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, any optional details you choose to add to the “My Profile” area of our site, and staff leave information relating to holiday, sickness and other absences.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact us.
We may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will use this information:
• to correspond with you and to provide any information you may request from us;
• to process your organisation’s application to use our services and carry out our obligations under any contract;
• to register each staff member as a user and process all requests, approvals, declines, sickness and not available information;
• to deal with any enquiries, problems or complaints you may have about our services or our site;
• to provide you with information about other services we may offer that are similar to those that you have already ordered or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We may also use your information to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are, or have been, a customer of ours we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. Otherwise we will only contact you by electronic means for marketing purposes if you have expressly consented to this.
If you are a staff member of one of our customers your personal data entered into the “My Profile” area of our site will not be used for marketing purposes and will only be shared with other members of your organisation in accordance with this policy.
We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness any advertising we may serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Whilst using our services, other members of your organisation who wish to contact you will be able to identify you by your name and any other personal information you may make available about yourself within the system. Please note we have no responsibility or control over the contents of any communications made between members of your organisation whilst using our services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties including:
• To suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• To credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Resource Management Systems Limited substantially or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may also share anonymised aggregate information about our users, for example the number of users of our website or services on a given day, however we do not share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers which only a limited number of our employees and sub-contractors can access. All information transmitted will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
As a staff member of one of our customers you may access the personal information stored about you through the “My Profile” area of our site. It is your responsibility to ensure the personal information stored about you is correct and up-to-date at all times.
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Call: +44 203 411 2327